Google Pay-Per-Action Beta — Your Questions Answered
- Do pay-per-action ads show on Google.com or on sites in the search network?
- I am an advertiser using My Client Center (MCC) and am interested in the pay-per-action beta test for my clients, as well as for my own business. What are my sign up options?
- Is it possible to set a cost-per-action (CPA) value (i.e. the amount I’d like to pay for a specific action) as a percentage of the amount of the purchase rather than as a fixed amount per purchase?
- I am also an AdSense publisher and would like to participate in this test. How can I sign up?
- I am not a US advertiser, and wonder when pay-per-action will be available in my country?
- Although I am not a US advertiser, my campaigns do target US customers. Can I participate in the beta?
And then of course there is the official pay-per-action advertising FAQ.