PriceGrabber.com revealed that economic conditions motivate value-driven consumers which lead to an 11 percent increase in traffic year-over-year on Black Friday.
Data from PriceGrabber.com shows that online consumers are taking advantage of promotions on popular electronics including: LCD and Plasma TV’s, Blu-Ray Disc Players, Digital SLR Cameras, Laptops, and Video Game Consoles.
The most popular products on Black Friday are as follows:
1. Nintendo Wii Console
2. Ugg Australia ‘Classic Short’ Boot
3. Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blu-Ray Disc Player
4. Samsung LN52A650 52″ LCD TV
5. Nintendo Wii Fit
6. Panasonic TH-42PX80U 42″ Plasma TV
7. Sennheiser HD 555 Headphones
8. Canon EOS Rebel XSi Black SLR Digital Camera Kit
9. Acer Aspire One AOA110-1295 Notebook
10. Canon PowerShot A590 IS Black Digital Camera
How about you? What did you buy last Friday?