ESPN, StubHub expand relationship
StubHub announced that its relationship with ESPN has been expanded to include television, radio, mobile and more robust online properties.
The agreement builds upon the successful implementation of StubHubâ€™s ticket service across ESPN.com which began one year ago, further establishing a convenient destination for fans to search for tickets to sporting events nationwide.
StubHub and ESPN bring together a dynamic integration platform that will increase visibility of the StubHub brand across multiple channels, including:
- StubHub as the exclusive tickets provider on all ESPN Mobile properties
- StubHub featured in new integrated widget technologies
- StubHub ticket centers and deep integration to have expanded presence on ESPN.com
- Integration and sponsorships with popular ESPN telecasts
- ESPN Radio Promotion, including popular personality Colin Cowherd