ForPlay (pun NOT intended, or so they say) is geared towards providing the latest about mobius games, including news, promotions, as well as what’s up in the gaming industry around the world, everything written by, as their tagline implies, online gamers themselves.
Mobiusgames’ roster currently includes Gunbound, Rakion, MU, as well as some games for kids such as Toon Town, and Go Pets, and the recently launched award-winning sci-fi massively multiplayer online game (MMOG), Eve Online — South East Asian version.
Owned by Manila-based Digital Media Exchange, Mobiusgames currently caters to gamers in the South East Asia region. “About 60% of the market is from the Philippines, and the remaining 40% from Singapore, Vietnam, and other SEA countries,” Eric Roceles, DME’s New Media Creatives & Research Manager, said.
The direction, of course, is to expand globally in the coming months. And with the launch of this gaming ezine, as well as the addition of new games in their roster, surely, the Mobius gaming portal is one to watch out for.