Fuzzy Future has a great article that adapts 10 elements you whiteness in Frank Miller’s 300, and applies them to a successful online business.
- Know your surroundings, and choose the battleground that most suits your strengths
- A handful of well trained soldiers can out-perform thousands of weak ones.
- A few good friends is better then an army of acquaintances.
- The gods arenâ€™t always right, do whatâ€™s best for yourself, above all else.
- Keep your skill set sharp, cause you never know when you might have to defend yourself.
- Never retreat, never surrender.
- Constantly adapt to your changing situation, itâ€™s the only way to survive.
- Never be satisfied with your past accomplishments, it might just get you kicked down a bottomless pit.
- Even a man-god can bleed.
- Even if youâ€™re a hideous, misshapen troll, the right networking can get you riches and women.
Learn more about how you can/should use these principles for your online business.